Saturday, March 10, 2018

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

All Photos are from my Instagram/ Instagram Story


Unpublished photo post from last month;  The Mount Kilimanjaro climb series will resume next week.



My long curls have been either ponytailed or unfurled for every hike/climb I've lead, every party I've gone to, every teaching I've given, and every work shift I've clocked in for.  No more.



The results have been polarizing, much like my man-mane itself.  Most of my friends were sad (upset, even) to see 2 1/2 years of growth end up on the cutting room floor.  There was also a small but vocal few who said a haircut was well past due.

One of the Delta ticket counter supervisors gasped, "Did you just cut off all your beautiful hair?  Oh well, it will grow back."  And my own boss' first word when she saw me walk in the door was simply, "Why?!"  Most of my friends and family know the answer to the question.


Showing off the new 'do, on the town with my bestie


Lena takes Daddy out for a spin, minus the curly locks



In Memoriam:

The shorter, early days (Flying to Guatemala)

Crag or shag?


Climbing/biking/mountaineering helmet-head

Sombreroed




Soaked Jeep Wrangler locks


Frozen hike leader locks


London ponytail




W.hat
T.he
F.udge locks




RIP, man-locks ✂️😭


3 comments:

haseeb ali said...

nice post. click to read

Truck Hire In Hamilton said...

Movers In Hamilton - NZ Local Movers In areas Of

Hamilton, Waikato!We supply high-quality transport services to our clientele. We offer moving, packaging,

complete transport, and warehousing solutions at the regional areas of Hamilton Waikato.book on call

0800650647 Why not hire a vehicle with NZ Local Movers! We offer a range of vehicle options from small to large trucks, including our new open-sided truck for larger items.

Jacob said...

Advice for finding the best Truck Hire Hamilton waikato New

Zealand ?
Hello guys, i just immigrated to new zealand hamilton and i urgently neede to move my house due to certain issues, i also

baught new furniture plus and office table.