Saturday, December 1, 2018

Movember wrap-up


Instagram Story pic: Well, at least Lena is gonna miss my Movember 'stache.


With no great sadness, I shaved off last month's Movember mustache this morning before leading today's super easy hike in the Columbia River Gorge. Lena and Levi got out of their beds early to witness the ceremony.

To contrast all the uproar/protest from friends/family regarding this year's earlier ponytail cutting, this was a time for celebration.

Sure, I was relieved to finally ditch the 80s dad look (And if that phrase offends any of my 'stache-rocking friends: Trust me, my buddies also had a couple of hilarious but less appropriate nicknames for my mo').

More importantly, money was raised for the prevention of prostate cancer, testicular cancer, suicide, and mental health issues.





I played my small part to "stop men dying too young." Thanks for joining me in Movember to support that cause, friends!



3 comments:

Satyam said...

Awesome Blog! Thanks for sharing this post. It is an amazing post for everyone. I hope that you will good. I like this post.

Natex Student Development
Hamilton

Garth Hamilton said...

Thanks Satyam! I appreciate the feedback.

prostata no said...

https://prostotano.blogspot.com/