Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Jeep Off-Roading

For Memorial Day, I tossed a few ministry students in my Jeep to go 4x4 driving at Brown's Camp. We made a caffeine stop at Starbucks and were served behind the counter by our gradutates Will and Bethany! IMG_9143.JPG
It rained just enough to make the trails a little muddy, but then the weather dried up. Despite the chilly and foggy air, the guys took the top off of the Jeep so we could climb the hills in style. IMG_9155.JPG
It's hard to tell from this shot, but the Jeep was parked at a fun angle on this one. IMG_9166.JPG
Before we headed for home, we watched some quads and dirt bikes jump a giant pile of gravel repeatedly. Good times. IMG_9174.JPG
After all was said and done, I drove the Jeep home with the same tires that we drove up with... which is more than I can say for our last trip. To look at other pictures from this trip, create a free Yahoo ID and I'll give you a pass to look at all my "private" pictures on Flickr, too. IMG_9179.JPG

No comments: