- Our students volunteered at the Oregon Food Bank warehouse: We partnered with other volunteers to process 7560 pounds of oats. That comes out to 22,680 meals/ bowls of oatmeal for Portland's needy, or 311 meals per volunteer!
- We finished our teaching series on the growth and maturity of the New Testament church.
- Garth resumed his high school campus lunch visitations with students.
- Schools have to make up for missed snow days, so we made up for our church's December weather cancellations with a "make-up" Christmas week.
On Wednesday night, we decorated faces with shaving cream Santa beards.
Warner Pacific College admission counselor Alyssa Draper was on hand to judge the quality of each carefully shaped shaving cream beard.
After we cleaned up, Alyssa enthusiastically shared about Warner Pacific with our students.
- Garth and Kathy's place was the place to be that Saturday night. Our make-up Christmas party wrapped up a week of better-late-than-never Christmas joy.
- Of course, we threw a Super Bowl party at Garth and Kathy's the next day.
- A couple weeks after Alyssa's visit, Garth took Aloha High School students Alissa, Kenny, and Kevin to Portland for a WPC campus tour.
Thank you for continuing to pray for the growth of our student ministry (and for Garth's dad during his recovery from melanoma surgery!).
Youth Pastors Garth and Kathy Hamilton
We pray hard, but we also play hard
Will prepares to flash the applause sign for a sermon illustration
Stacking our trays with delicious food, compliments of Warner Pacific College
Striking a pose during Christian family bowling night at Park Lanes