Monday, December 10, 2012

Dylan or Dermot?

Don't ask why I couldn't stop laughing through the entire Saturday Night Live skit that I've embedded below (no relation to my previous "Dylan in Charge" BlogSpot post).

There's just something side-splittingly funny about contestants not being able to tell these two actors apart during the game show, "Dylan McDermott or Dermot Mulroney?"  I honestly never realized that these guys were two different people!

Unless you're unfortunate enough to be browsing with Internet Explorer, here's the video:




That skit is just begging for a follow-up.  How about a round of "Matthew McConaughey or Josh Lucas?"  I was certain that they were the same person until they co-starred as unacknowledged twins in "The Lincoln Lawyer."



I'm still a little skeptical... movie digital effects are pretty convincing nowadays.  Thanks to cheezburger.com for that mini-photo montage!

No comments: