Sunday, December 25, 2016

Go, tell it on the mountain (summits)


Instagram photo from a climb I led in August




I’ve led more than a dozen scrambles, climbs, and hikes (and no more for 2016)...

...Though I’ve already 
posted a New Year’s coastal hike for next week (RSVP for free HERE!).


A photo posted by Garth Hamilton (@garth_hamilton) on

Climbing Mount Hood again, last week
(uncropped Instagram Story pic)





I’ve traveled to my final overseas country of the year…

...Though another international friends-visiting trip is in the works for January.

Switzerland, Italy, France, Iceland (pictured), and Mexico were among the list
(Previously unseen pic from my Instagram Story)





I’ve concluded my teaching series for youth group…

...Though I’ll be speaking at the Portland area all-night youth party this week.






Most of my outings and expeditions have been wrapped up for 2016...

...But the dearest adventure to my heart will never end:


Family time with those adorable Ls!


Merry Christmas, from our family to yours!!



No comments: