Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Listless in July and August (No Top 5)

IMAG0933_edited-1.jpg by gkhamilton
IMAG0933_edited-1.jpg, a photo by gkhamilton on Flickr.

Due to my extremely crowded summer schedule, my “Top 5 Recent Vacations” BlogSpot list is on a two month hiatus. Kathy and I returned late last night from our family’s annual Banks Lake, WA camping/boating trip, and this morning I’m flying out for Delta Care Team training in Atlanta a few hours from now. Pile on top of that our local student ministry, my day job at Delta, Oregon State Campmeeting at Warner Pacific next week, various camping/backpacking trips and day hikes, along with an unexpected (but very welcome) preaching opportunity for a week from Sunday… and it doesn’t seem that I’ll be at home to blog for a while.

My #4 Vacation destination entry(s) will be posted to BlogSpot in September (hint: it’s one final domestic destination). In the meantime, I’ll be sure to post an E.P.I.C. Student Ministry Update before the end of July and a short entry about this week’s Banks Lake boating trip in the next few weeks. Maybe I can use my flight time this morning to round up a few photos!

No comments: