Sunday, April 1, 2012

E.P.I.C. Student Ministry Update- April 2012

WiFi signals throughout Europe have been sketchy this past week, so bear with me as I begin uploading my Benelux pictures and travelogue (Part 1 was posted last Tuesday) here to BlogSpot now that I’m back in the U.S. Check back here later this week on BlogSpot for the rest of our adventures!

In the meantime, I’ve already uploaded some “private” Aloha Church of God E.P.I.C. Student Ministry photos on Flickr that I’ve recently converted to “public” for posting here on BlogSpot. Here is a big ol' pile of our students’ favorite pictures from the first few months of 2012…



DSC_0415.JPG Students gawk at Lena before an E.P.I.C. Wednesday night session



DSC_0419.JPGDSC_0439.JPG
Shaving cream Santa beards, crafted to perfection in January



IMAG1756.jpg Blindfolded students listen to guidance to find their "purpose," as we conclude our Soul Surfer teaching series. Later, Derek spoke to our group about Christ revealing the apostle Paul’s purpose to him in the book of Acts.




DSC_0492.JPGDSC_0497.JPGE.P.I.C. Super Bowl party at our house




IMAG1673.jpg
Playing "Statues"



P1020715.JPG AChoG/WPC graduate and proud new mama Lindsay Adams (on the far right) shows off baby Judah at Warner’s first ever Class of 2033 "Preunion" during Homecoming Weekend



IMAG1859.jpg
No host Sunday at the Old Spaghetti Factory



IMAG1733.jpg The premiere of Derek's creative new theater/drama game, "Statue" (not to be mistaken for student favorite, “Statues.” Confused yet?)



IMAG1836.jpgIMAG1841.jpgFundraising for our upcoming trip to Denver for International Youth Convention (prepping for our Valentine Cookie Fundraiser is pictured)



And finally...

IMAG1904.jpgA tournament of “mercy” jumpstarts our discussion of what it means for Christians to show mercy, in the context of our living in community IMAG1931_edited-1.jpg Don’t ask how this innocent little crowdbreaker got out of hand so quickly!

No comments: