Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Top 15: Recent travel posts from the past year

Gearing up for tomorrow's double-header climbs of Mount St Helens and Mount Hood have prevented me from finishing the travel blog I was intending to post today.  So... I've quickly thrown together a list of my most popular travel posts from the past 12 months.   Links to these previous posts look like this.  I didn't even summarize them like I did for my much more eventful Top 10: Most popular travel posts of the year compilation that I posted last month during one of the Asia trips.  Just a link and a photo from each post-- nothing fancy.


Since I barely covered any 2014-2015 trips on Garth's Blog, some of these are merely brief intros to stories that I hope to finish later.  Many of them were just quick day-visits to our overseas friends anyway.


And some previously unshared travel stories are yet to come!


Honorable mention (because this year I've been selected to run in the upcoming 2015 Cincinnati Flying Pig Marathon, and this time we'll be representing the entire Delta west coast!):







The top 15:


15.






14.






13.



12.






11.






10.






9.

Hong Kong Umbrella Revolution #umbrellarevolution



8.






7.






6.






5.





4.







3.






2.








1.








I'll start posting new family, travel, and outdoor adventure blogs here again next week.  Cross my heart!

No comments: